Homeschool Membership Kindergarten Only
To become and remain a GRACE member, you must do the following:
- Complete the application form.
- Be the parent or legal guardian of the child(ren) being taught.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a 180-day school year.
- Plan and purchase an appropriate course of study for each student in the core subjects of reading, writing, mathematics, science, and social studies, and in grades seven through twelve, composition and literature;
- Remit annual membership dues per family,
- Maintain educational records (as prescribed by law) including:
- A plan book, diary, or other record indicating subjects taught and activities engaged in,
- A portfolio of samples of the student's academic work;
- A semiannual progress report including attendance records and individualized documentation of the student's academic progress in each of the basic instructional areas; reading, math, science, social studies, and writing.
- Documentation of the student's academic progress in each of the basic instructional areas specified above.
- Submit attendance records and high school records annually.
- All memberships expire on June 30.
Membership fees are non-refundable.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $45.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per